Applications will be reviewed by the sponsors' selection committees. Winning students will be notified in the spring, prior to the end of the school year.
Mike June Scholarship
2018-2019 Wyatt Beasey - Greensboro College,
Tyler Milleman - USF
2017-2018 Reid Chamberlain - UF
2017-2018 Ethan White - FAU
2016-2017: Jordan Litowchak
2015-2016: David Pawelczyk
2015-2016: Thomas Wargo
- Sponsor: Hurricane Football Boosters
- Amount: Two Awards of $1,000 Each
- Applicable for: Two or Four Year Degree
Pinellas Education Foundation (PEF) Application / Essay
January 15, 2020 at 11:59PM ET
"What Palm Harbor Football has meant to me" Essay
January 31, 2020 at 11:59PM ET
- Graduating students from Palm Harbor University High School
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Member of the varsity football team for a minimum of two years.
- Parents must be members of the Booster Club in good standing in terms of volunteering and membership dues.
- Player must be in good "citizenship" standing with the program.
- Player has taken an active role in fundraising.
Complete an additional essay entitled, "What Palm Harbor Football has meant to me". This essay should be one page in length, 11 point font and in Word format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the deadline.